Easy to handle and with low operating costs, the G1 SPYL OBSERVER is ideal for aerophotogrammetry, remote sensing, area surveillance.
It has the same performances as the G1 SPYL and allows different observation positions:
- In the cabin on the copilot side, a hatch in the floor
- under the microlight with a monitor in the cabin
G1 Aviation knows how to adapt to customers’ needs and offers a range of observation equipment ranging from photographic or video systems, both with video monitor and remote control, to an infrared gyrostabilized 360° turret directly controlled from the cabin.
The G1 SPYL OBSERVER can be used for:
- Vertical and oblique aerial photogrammetry
- Photogrammetry restitution in 3D, DHX, DWG Autocad or Microstation
- Mosaic and ortho-images
- Specialized mapping: forestry, phytosociology and ecology, agricultural, environmental
- Vertical and oblique aerial digital imaging
- Thermography and aerial sensing
- Full digital color monitoring