The main purpose of the AGRICULTURAL G1 SPYL is aerial spraying.
The tank, located under the aircraft, is easily removable. This allows to restore the basic configuration of the microlight which can then be :
- Equipped with aerial survey systems (forests, national parcs, road traffic) such as cameras.
- Keep the passager seat free and allow aerial spraying training.
|Minimum speed||60 km/h|
|Cruise speed||135/155 km/h|
* Unless a specific derogation, the application is no longer used in France.
Presentation of aerial spraying constraints and conditions
Aerial spraying conditions depend on the wind
In general, without any wind:
- Microlight speed during spraying : 100 to 130 km/h
- Spraying method : for better results, we recommend Ultra Low Volume (ULV) spraying
- Volume (ideally) : 5L per hectare
- Tank capacity : 150L
- Pressure regulator required
The 150L tank is located at the aircraft’s centre of gravity so it doesn’t alter the balance once the tank is empty, there’s also a drain plug in order to empty and clean the tank.